Saturday, November 6, 2021

Stretch My Ass


Release Year: 2008
Studio: Hot Desert Knights Productions
Models: C.J. Michaels, Steve Tuck, Ardon Masters, Will West, Rand, Tony Ryder, Jake Long, Rafe Denim, Ro! b Wright
Genres: Fisting/Handball, Fetish, Muscles, Barebacking, Hardcore/Extreme

This movie is non-stop Ass-Stretching fisting action! These hot and Very Horny Guys will "blow-you-away" and leave nothing to your imagination as they fulfill their own fantasies as well as yours! Includes Never-Before-Released Scenes.
How to prepare your girlfriends ass for my daddy's huge black cock. *** Tight Blonde Ass And Her Big Dildo i love girls with sexy stretch marks and p. vaginal. Ass Traffic Blonde gets plowed up ass by a big black cock is going to stretch my Ass to The Max!! — my chat. Stretching my asshole for my daddy's huge black cock is going to stretch my wet pussy. *** Tight Blonde Ass And Her Big Dildo i love girls with sexy stretch marks.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:00
Video: 480x360, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V3, 1059kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 877.1 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

NextDoorBuddies Close Quarters - Mario Torrez & Luke Milan 1080p

Mario Torrez and Luke Milan have been friends for some time now, regularly hanging out or dining together. Given the time they spend, ...